If you have lived in Tempe, Arizona for any period of time, then you are well aware of how intense the temperatures can get. During the summer, we have several months with temps over 100 degrees, and it’s not uncommon for it to get over 120°. And while winters are milder here than most places in the country, it can still drop down into the thirties, and every once in a great while, we might even see some snow flurries! That being said, it’s important to have good heating and cooling systems in your home so that you can stay comfortable, no matter the time of year. But who do you call when something goes wrong? Easy answer: Ocean Air.
Ocean Air is a locally owned and operated HVAC business that was established in 2001 and has been serving Tempe and the greater East Valley ever since. We have a great team of technicians that have the necessary training and experience to take care of all of your HVAC needs. Our technicians will be with you from the beginning to the end of the repair, maintenance, or installation process, and they will be sure to:
- Listen to your input as they assess the job needs
- Explain the process that will take place
- Make you aware of the best product options if an installation or replacement is necessary
- Complete work that is both professional and timely
No matter your HVAC needs, we are here to help with any job, such as the following:
- Installation, maintenance, and repairs for air conditioning
- Installation, maintenance, and repair for heating systems
- Indoor air quality evaluation and services
Are you currently in need of HVAC services? Give Ocean Air a call today at (480) 358-9435, or fill out the brief form on our contact page, and we’ll reach out to you!